PAX: Gaylord, Mayhem, Wuzn’tMe, Bernie, Peta, Madoff, Toe Tag, Clothespin, Rainman, DNF, FNG-Paper Jam, Can Man, Round Up, Sidekick, Peanuts, Centerfold, FastLane
Lovely cool morning of 68 degrees with a Full Moon shining down
Mozie to Library. Side Straddle Hops x 10, Arm Circles Forward x 10, Arm Circle Reverse x 10, SSH x 10, Willie Mays Hays x 10, SSH x 10, 3rd Grade Exercise X 10, Little Teapots x 10. Mozie back to field next to parking lot.
Starting Line in groups of 3 men.
- Basketball Slide to furthest cone, 10 Merkins, Basketball slide back to start. Hold Al Gore.
- Bear Crawl to middle cone, 10 Merkins, Bear Crawl back to start. Hold Al Gore.
- Walking Lunge to nearest cone, 10 Merkins, Walking lunge back to start. Hold Al Gore.
- Bernie to furthest cone, 15 Merkins, Bernie back to start. Hold Al Gore.
- High Knees to middle cone, 15 Merkins, High Knees back to start. Hold Al Gore.
- Duck Walk or Crab Walk to nearest cone, 15 Merkins, return to start in same manner. Hold Al Gore.
Bruce Lee Routine: 30 seconds each exercise in order. Rest for 1 minute and repeat. Total of 3 blocks. Exercises included: Hammer, Leg Raises, LBC, Heel Touches, Crunchy Frog, and 100s.
Ended with Indian Run with Burpees around perimeter of cones. Last 4 men complete 5 burpees then run to front of line, tagging the last man in line to stop and complete burpees.
Our Core is something most of us ignore and in fact the most important area of our being. Is your spiritual core where it needs to be? If not, discipline and hard work is the only way to achieve results.
Some men decided Burpees were more fun during the last round of Bruce Lee routine.
Starting next week, Hacksaw adds Wednesday to the list. Convergence on Labor Day. Location TBD.