PAX: Candu, Care Bear, Deep End, Early Bird, Fabio, Fissure, Flemish, Goose, Kit Kat, Moondance, Ringwald, Sundance, Two-By, Whittler, and V-Squared
AO: Hill City
Rainy, soggy, low-70s temp.
This is F3. I am not a professional, you are here on your own accord. We will push hard, but know your limits. Modify is necessary. If you get hurt, we will help you to your car.
- Side Straddle Hop x15 in cadence
- Little baby arm circles x15 in cadence
- Cross body arm circles x10 in cadence x2
- Willie Mays Hays x16
- Merkins x10 in cadence
- Mountain climbers x20 in cadence
- Bicycle kicks x20 in cadence
- Imperial walkers x15 in cadence
- Side straddle hops x15 in cadence
Mosey from the Great Hall to the Hill in Renaissance Park going along the river. High knees, ass kickers, and karaoke mixed in to get the legs loose.
At the Hill, PAX partnered up with someone of similar height:
- Partner 1 – Jab-Cross x25; Partner 2 – Dodge punches
- Partner 2 – Dash to the top of the Hill; Partner 1 – Burpees/Bench Dips/Jump Squat/LBCs/American Hammers while Partner 2 dashes
- Partner 1 and Partner 2 trade off for five rounds
Mosey down to the River, grab a rock:
- Partner 1-Partner 2 stand back to back passing the rock back and forth
Mosey to the Blue Rhino, high knees, ass kickers, and karaoke mixed in.
- Superman overhead press x20 in cadence
- Pickle pounders x15 in cadence
The core tenant of Reform Judaism is tikun olam — healing the world. We do that through mitzvot, or good deeds, the highest of which is saving a life. While we may not be directly saving lives, F3 gives us the opportunity to help PAX overcome what is holding their lives back, and allows us to enhance our impact when volunteering and engaging in community service which indirectly work to save lives. Recognize the importance of what you do everyday.
Each round on the Hill was a bit slower than the previous, except for V-Squared who used a box top to sled down.
Convergence on 10/13.