PAX: Mudslide, Pumpkin, Mr. Clean, Snowflake
AO: The Landfill (White Oak Park)
Conditions: 40 deg. F, cold winds, rainy, still excellent weather for a beatdown
When 0530 arrived, YHC wanted to immediately get the blood flowing so we took a long mosey to South Gate at the bottom of the park via the downhill Driveway. When all PAX arrived at the bottom, the disclaimer was given swiftly and to the point and the warmup began! Note: “What goes down…must come up” – F3 Chatt –
– SSH x 25 IC
– Cotton Pickers x 15 IC
– Windmills x 15 IC
– Imperial Walkers x 15 IC
– Chinooks x 15 IC
– Arm Circles x 15 IC
– Reverse Arm Circles x 15 IC
– Shoulder Press x 15 IC
– Moroccan Nightclub x 15 IC
– SSH x 25 IC
Circuit #1: The Driveway
Now that we were all warm and at the bottom of the Driveway, we knew it was time to make our hike back up to the top of the mile long hill. We made our journey to the top by following the sidewalk, not the main road because the lightpoles were in the itinerary.
- Frog Jump to the second light pole followed by Merkins x 10 OYO
- Bernie Sanders to the next light pole followed by Squats x 10 OYO
- Lunge to the next light pole followed by Carolina Dry Docks x 10 OYO
- Rinse and repeat until you reach the top (40 light poles)
Due to time constraints YHC informed the PAX that however far we have made it at 7:40AM, at that point we would take the path of MOST resistance to the top where the soccer field is…needless to say we had reached the bottom of Mt. Fukame right at 7:40AM. Yep, you guessed it…time to grab a rock and make the steep trek up Mt. Fukame.
Circuit #2: The Dufresne
Once we reached the top of Mt. Fukame, it was time to put the 100 yard soccer field and our rocks to use.
- Crawl 100 yards to the other side of the soccer field (your rock must make it to the other side as well)
- Rinse and Repeat x 2
“Remember, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies”
Big Shout Out to the few PAX that showed up this morning and making themselves better, despite the rainy cold weather!