PAX: Mr. Clean, Pumpkin, Snowflake, Stairmaster, Whittler
AO: The Griff
Clear skies. Low of 28 degrees F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
F3 Nation, Inc. is a peer-led, zero-cost non-profit workout group. F3 makes no representations with regard to the skill level of workout leaders, the safety of the exercises performed during workouts or the hazardousness of the premises upon which workouts are conducted.
-SSH x 21 IC (4-count x 21 = 42)
-Mosey to parking lot across the street
-SSH x 21 IC
-Mosey to baseball fields
-SSH x 21 IC
Today the PAX that showed up came out to give it their all on the diamond today in a 3 round series for a Jackie Robinson commemorative showdown.
Series A – Batters Up
All PAX were instructed to line up at home plate
- PAX #1: Grab a bat/ball, step up to the batters box, and hit the ball as far as you possibly can
- ALL PAX: All out sprint to the ball. When you reach the ball, perform 6 burpees (4+2=6……42 total burpees seemed a little unnecessary). Once burpees have been completed, perform an all out sprint back to home plate.
- Rinse & Repeat all the way through the lineup and all PAX have batted.
Series AA – F3 Baseball
Performed on a baseball diamond. Pax are divided into even teams. Each team starts at its own base. Teams must complete a cumulative number of reps of different exercise at each base, for example, merkins at first, Carolina dry docks at second, Plank Jacks at 3rd, Mountain Climbers at home, and then move using different modes of transportation to the next base. Each time a team passes the base it started on, it gets a point. Team with the most points after a set amount of minutes wins.
- 1st base: Merkins x 42
- 2nd base: Carolina Dry Docks x 42
- 3rd base: Plank Jacks x 42
- Home: Mountain Climbers x 42
- Lunge in between bases
- Time Limit: 15 minutes
Series AAA – Run Jackie Run
PAX were once again instructed to line up at home plate.
- PAX#1: call out an exercise and then sprint around bases as fast as you can
- Remaining PAX: Perform called out exercise until PAX#1 arrives back at home plate
- Rinse & Repeat until all PAX have done their home-run trot around the bags
“A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.”
- Run/RUCK days starting on Mondays 0530 @ the Griff
- Run/RUCK days starting on Wednesdays 0530 @ Beast Ridge
- August: Go-Ruck Tough
- September: Tough Mudder